When choosing a crane you need to consider:
- The maximum weight of the cargo;
- The size of the working area of the crane;
- Operating mode.
- Range of loading capacity from 1 to 20 t;
- Crane run is 2-34 m; Crane console from 0.3 to 5 m;
- Lifting speed 4-16 m / min;
- Crane movement speed 10-40 m / min;
- The mode of operation of the crane A1 – A6.
- Tandem control (control of two cranes simultaneously from one control panel);
- Indication of cargo weight (digital board);
- The registrar of parameters of work of the crane;
- Cargo control system;
- Radio control;
- Floating block (to compensate for non-parallel paths).
Execution of KP-A:
Construction height of the one-beam suspended crane with the rolled profile beam is very small. The crane is mounted directly on a shop ceiling or a steel design.
Execution of KP-B:
At big spans and big loading capacity crane bridges are made cranked