Closed trolley busbar
Designed to supply power to cranes. From 40 to 200 A per bus. Installation of up to 7 conductors.
The contact line represents the best solution for overhead cranes, hoists, winches, automated warehouses, and a number of other mobile mechanisms.
The contact line is distinguished by a number of its advantages:
- High level of security
- Continuous copper strip guarantees much lower voltage losses when operation, as well as noticeably less wear of the contact shoes.
- High level of strength: the insulating box and all components are compact, strong, rigid, and resistant to corrosion;
- Application flexibility: suitable for straight rails and curved lines;
- Fast and easy installation: even in difficult conditions;
- No maintenance required
- Provided a number of copper strips: up to 7 pcs.
- Maximum permissible temperature at design load -30 ° С + 40 ° С
- The maximum allowable temperature for the box is + 60 ° С